Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Baby





Let me tell you about last Thursday. I go out for a rare treat: a night out of the house with MamaDada, but they didn't tell me about one thing - SANTA. I'll take that back. Mama DID tell me, but I had no idea what she was talking about. And before I could throw more Cheerios on the well-heeled red carpet of the Nordstrom storefront THERE HE WAS. All I saw was white "beard". Dada has a beard too and it's nothing like THIS. We're talking snow on the top of Mt Rainier....and there's just no way that should be on a man's face.

What would you do...?

Anyway - I'm a bit embarrassed about the picture(s)...but what's a kid to do? The good news is, MamaDada took me out to dinner for some late mac&cheese! (yeah, baby) and I was back to my old self. By the way, lemons are completely underrated. No scurvy for me!

Talk to y'all soon.

Charlie.

ps - I've since seen some more pictures in books and he doesn't seem that bad after all...
Will keep you posted. And let me know if you've seen him around. I don't like to be surprised like that and it'll be good to know where he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment